ONLINE DRAWING WORKSHOP - Intensive Basic Course / Audit Version
This online workshop audit version provides 8 lecture videos (Total Running Time: 24 hrs) that I share basic drawing skill set that I’ve earned from past 10 years of experience in the animation industry, working on shows like Voltron Legendary Defender, Avatar : The Legend of Korra, TMNT, Ben 10 Series and many more.
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES /
- 1 YR SUBSCRIPTION OF THE COURSE, 8 VIDEO LECTURES
From basic human anatomy, figure, acting, gesture, expression, design, developing own style and many more in depth studies of the character drawing will be discussed. Students will use critical thinking on drawing and design to help develop basic drawing skill sets.
This workshop is for those of you who students or artists that are pursuing a career in the animation and game industry as a storyboard artist, character designer, visual development artist, character animator, comic artist and more.
It is also for those who want to strengthen basic drawing techniques!
Those who want to work in action-adventure shows, feature films, and game will also benefit as well. This workshop is designed especially for those who live far away from the Hollywood animation and game industry, and have struggled to find an opportunity to learn.
Steve Ahn is an animation director and artist. His work credits include director at DreamWorks for Voltron: Legendary Defender, assistant director at Nickelodeon for The Legend of Korra, and storyboard artist for various shows such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ben 10, Generator Rex, and many more in the action-adventure genre. Currently, Steve is working on his first independent animated series, Blossom Detective Holmes.
Lecture 1 - Basic Drawing Skills
Lecture 2 - Head Anatomy
Lecture 3 - Upper Body Anatomy
Lecture 4 - Lower Body Anatomy
Lecture 5 - Gesture Drawing
Lecture 6 - Acting
Lecture 7 - Clothing & Hair
Lecture 8 - Style Development
- You must be 18 years old or above to take this class.
- You must have an access to the internet to participate the class.
- PAYMENT: My website accepts both Credit Card and Paypal
- Cancellation: Once you purchase this workshop, you CANNOT CANCEL the course.
- Preparation Guide (PDF) for the workshop will be followed from April 1st, 2018 via E-mail.
- There is NO Q&A CLASS MEETING/GATHERING/ASSIGNMENT REVIEW for this workshop.