Action Adventure Cinematic Storyboard Workshop (Audit Version)
This online workshop audit version provides 8 lecture videos (over 18 hrs 30 min) that I share basic principles and fundamentals of cinematic storyboarding and demonstrate how to apply them into an actual storyboard execution. From story beat breakdown to composition to laying out camera lenses to character acting and more, from basic technical skills to the creative process, I share the important key knowledge of cinematic storyboarding. And I demonstrate to you, step-by-step, how I storyboard.
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES /
- 1 YR SUBSCRIPTION OF THE COURSE, 8 VIDEO LECTURES + 1 FREE PERSPECTIVE CLASS VIDEO IN STREAMING FORMAT
There are many others who want to learn action storyboards and to build a career based on it. But there aren’t many classes that teach you this kind of storyboarding. This workshop is for those of you who are pursuing a storyboard career in the animation industry. Those who want to strengthen basic storyboarding techniques. Those who are art students. Those who want to work in action-adventure shows. Especially those who live far away from the Hollywood animation industry and have struggled to find an opportunity to learn.
Students will receive a website link to view and watch the workshop lecture, and an exercise based on the topic shared from the workshop, sharpen basic technical skills and tackle challenging story sequences like conversation in drama, 1-on-1 martial arts fights, chases, large-scale action montages and more. The students will have an access to rewatch the lecture videos for 1 year.
Once you purchase this course, you will have an access to unlock one more NEW PERSPECTIVE CLASS by guest instructor, William Niu (BG Designer from The Legend of Korra & Voltron : Legendary Defender) for FREE! The instruction to unlock the free video will be followed.
Let’s make some action-adventure storyboards!
Steve Ahn is an animation director and artist. His work credits include director at DreamWorks for Voltron: Legendary Defender, assistant director at Nickelodeon for The Legend of Korra, and storyboard artist for various shows such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ben 10, Generator Rex, and many more in the action-adventure genre. Currently, Steve is working on his first independent animated series, Blossom Detective Holmes.
- ADD 1 YR SUBSCRIPTION OF THE DRAWING WORKSHOP - 24 HRS LONG, 8 LECTURE VIDEOS - WITH THE DISCOUNTED PRICE!
- You must be 18 years old or above to take this class.
- You must have an access to the internet to participate the class.
- PAYMENT: Accepts both Credit Card and Paypal
- Cancellation: Once you purchase this workshop, you CANNOT CANCEL the course.
- Preparation Guide (PDF) for the workshop will be followed via E-mail.
- There is NO Q&A CLASS MEETING/GATHERING/ASSIGNMENT REVIEW for this workshop.